* We collect the following data on the mathia.education companion site, which is processed by VMPS CORPORATION:The data collected when users create an account on Mathia.education is as follows:
– Children’s identification data: First name, Class,
– Parents’ identification details : First name, Last name, Mail, Country, Region, Address, Postcode, Town, Email,
In the case of the Holographic Kit option and for delivery reasons, we recommend that you enter your telephone number.
The following data is collected when children carry out activities on the application:
– Children’s voice data (anonymised: not linked to identifying data)
– Activity data, defined by learning traces:
– User nickname ;
– Verb; Result.success; Result.duration; Object ;
– Class code ;
– Activity name; Activity identifier; Exercise name; Exercise identifier;
– Binomial ; Team members ; Team identifier ;
– Answer; Answer mode; Display mode; Play mode;
– Assignment identifier; Hid ;
– Session dates; Exercise session; Course session;
– Type of course; The stage of a course; The course identifier;
– Exercise skills; Exercise prerequisites; Exercise standard errors;
– Automatic course end for assessment mode; Holo ;
– Percentage of correct answers; Percentage of incorrect answers;
– Activity duration; Remote control
The companies responsible for processing all the above data are VMPS CORPORATION and TRALALERE.
These data are likely to evolve for the necessities of the good functioning of the project and the product.
Data processing concerning users, namely Students, their Parents, or Teachers, consists of collecting and storing information about their use of the Mathia service. This information is collected for the following purposes:
We commit to limiting our data collection to the data strictly necessary for the intended processing purpose, without which we could not provide the MATHIA service in a qualitative manner.
To ensure the best possible quality of service, we are led to communicate the collected data to various authorized recipients, namely:
The data controller guarantees that its subcontractor complies with the GDPR and that no transfer of personal data outside the European Union will be made.
Your data is stored in our databases for the duration necessary for the intended processing and according to the conditions provided by the GDPR. Beyond this duration, the data is destroyed or archived according to current legislation. For more details on these durations, we provide a summary table below :
Type of data: Browser and connection data.
Retention period: 60 days after data generation.
The mathia.education site is hosted by : OVH, with its head office located at : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX. The host can be contacted at the following phone number : +33 9 72 10 10 07. The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
The data controller for the companion site is VMPS CORPORATION. The data protection officer is Mr. Samuel Imbert. You can reach him by email at email@example.com. The data controller commits to protecting the collected personal data, not transmitting them to third parties without the user being informed, and respecting the purposes for which this data was collected. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality, or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller commits to inform the user by any means.
You have a right of access, rectification, and erasure of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the law of January 6, 1978, and the GDPR. The user of the site can request access, rectification, or deletion of their personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the revised version of the Data Protection Act, transposing the GDPR requirements into French law and setting the “digital majority” at 15 years, and in order to protect the personal data and privacy of minors, we request the consent of the person holding parental authority for any registration of a student under 15 years of age to the collection of all data concerning him, namely his use of the MATHIA application, in particular the actions carried out and their voice recordings.
We implement all useful technical and organizational measures concerning the nature of the personal data you entrust to us, and the risks presented by their processing – to preserve the security of your data and prevent them from being distorted, destroyed, damaged, or accessed by unauthorized third parties. For this purpose, we implement technical measures such as firewalls; organizational measures with a unique username and password system for each of our internal or external collaborators; physical protection means, etc. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site are secure. An SSL (“Secure Socket Layer”) certificate aims to secure data exchanged between the user and the site.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights to your data are not respected, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.